MythBusters create the Mona Lisa in .008 seconds.
Using 1000s of pounds of aluminium and steel, a mile of high-pressure air hose, hundreds of pounds of compressed air and 1,100 specifically-addressed paintballs (+1,100 barrels), MythBusters created the Mona Lisa in 0.008 seconds flat.
The perfect juxtaposition between art and science.
Dream job, much?
Usually when people do that “you’re special” crap I tend to roll my eyes.
But when Mister Rogers said it…
That’s because Mister Rogers meant it.
Mister Rogers genuinely cared about everyone and that’s why he will forever be the best. All of my feels.
True fact: He was considered to be one of the hardest people to interview, because he would turn it around and ask questions about the interviewer with genuine interest. Asking about their children and spouses, their dreams of the future, etc.
S/o to Mr Rogers for giving a fuck
I miss that red train and btw that clown with the squeaky voice scared the shit out of me
- student: hey government can I have some money to go to university
- uk government: sure here you go. you'll have to pay it back but only when you're earning £21,000+ a year, and if you don't pay it off after 30 years we'll just write it off, don't worry about it man
- scottish government: nah man just go to uni we ain't gonna charge you
- australian government: sure mate you'll just have to pay a little bit more tax
- us government: no. you gotta pay it yourself. upfront. your parents have to save up from the moment you're born. good luck, fucker.